Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dream Disruptions


Even with the new member of our family and all the traveling, Randy still feels the need to entertain me in the middle of the night. How thoughtful!

Last night I had just finished nursing Lily and when she was done, I rolled over to lay on my back towards the middle of the bed. All of a sudden Randy springs up and starts feeling around the bed saying "She moved, I felt her move! Where did she go?" I assumed he meant Lily, so I told him she was safe and was on the other side of me. He said "Oh, good." He paused, then rather abruptly he starts feeling all over the bed again with his hands and says impatiently, "Well, have you seen my Carrot?"
Of course I burst out laughing as he lay back down and went to sleep. He is awesome.

4 comments:

katester said...

That is awesome!

Michelle said...

That is so funny! Savannah and I are laughing our heads off!

Nessa said...

I LOVE it!

Clayton and Amber said...

Who took that great picture of you and Randy in bed? Perfect! So funny. I love the new sidebar pictures of your kids. They are so cute!! I can't get over Lily's new dress, Jakey's adorable hair, and Ty's sweet face. We miss you guys. We'll keep our germs away until we're better. But then we are on our way to see you!