Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"They say it's Your Birthday!"

Happy birthday to ME yesterday! I had a great birthday. I didn't do much, but it was still a fun day. I hung out with the kids and then Randy got a babysitter and took me (and Lily) to dinner. After i got home, I decorated my cake. I must have been in an interesting mood when I did it because it turned out a little crazy looking. Still fun though.My cute kids that morning
this is how I feel about turning 26
Lily Bean
Yep my crazy cake. Come on over if you want a piece!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! Very interesting cake. You are so creative.

H. Wimmer said...

Sorry I didn't call ya...I'm still trying to get everyone's birthdays on my calendar...
Happy Late Birthday!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

The cake IS a little on the crazy side. But with that much icing, you can never be disappointed.
And while you may be dismayed about being ancient...your hair looks awesome. The highlights really look good. Happy bday!

Unknown said...

appy birthday and 26 really? Try that look for 40. I miss you guys. Skype me Sunday afternoon.

Nessa said...

Happy B-Day to you...You live in a Zoo...You look...WHAT?! I so need to get away from the kids more!Glad you have a good b-day. I love the cake!

meredith said...

Happy Birthday Heather! 26 is a great age. You are obviously one smart and talented lady- you can tell by your great choice in your daughter's name.
BTW where did you come up with Lily Bean? We use that for our Lily as well. Obviously it's a great name for superiorly smart and beautiful girls.

Heather said...

Meredith
"Lily bean" came from Lisa which I am sure came from you.

meredith said...

LOL then it came from my daughter Charlie who saw L.L. Bean in one of her sneakers. She saw it and thought Lily Bean. :) It's still a great name, we have sometimes shortened it to just Bean and Beaner, and another Lily I know goes by Lily Pad to her mom. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday!

Clayton and Amber said...

Heather you look so pretty. 26 rock and so does your cake...any left overs?! Happy Birthday!