Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures Pictures Pictures!

I put way too many pictures on this slide, but we had so much fun and there were so many great pictures of my kids and the family that I had to put a lot on there. (yes, there are a lot more out there).
The photos of us in church clothes are on Easter Sunday as well as the Easter egg hunt. others are of us hanging out with the family. Then we went to Yosemite. we HAVE to do it again sometime.


Thanks Steve and Micah for the photos. Most of the good ones are yours.

6 comments:

Dad said...

What a beautiful family!!! I'm glad you could see the Bremners and have a fun time getting reacquainted.

Mom

Michelle said...

Whoa, check out Jakes curls. Lily looks like you a ton, she is so cute and getting so big. Looks like a lot of fun.
ps- did Randy find his carott? That's hilarious.

Amber said...

I think Jake looks like Uncle Ben with that fro. So cute. And Lily in all her adorable outfits is so fun. And Ty looks so grown up and handsome. Good job on not having ugly kids :)

Nessa said...

Great pictures! It was nice to see you guys...even though it was so short!

Michelle said...

Looks like lots of fun. I really like the one with your whole family in Yosemite. I'm glad you made it out alive too.

katester said...

Those are awesome pictures! Happy Birthday by the way. Hope you had a great day.