Wednesday, April 1, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Some of my new favorites!

Lilypadz


These nursing pads are the GREATEST! seriously. They are a thin plastic and they are kind of tacky on one side. you put them on and they stick right to the breast. They apply pressure so you won't leak and they don't move or leave a big circle under your clothes for everyone to see. I especially like it because it works with garments (if you know what I mean). You can wear it swimming too. I got mine for about $20 online and it is totally worth every penny. If you are nursing (and still need pads) or you are going to nurse, it is a must have. you can go to lilypadz for more info. but I got them at mom4life for cheaper.

The Diaper Depot
I got this from Target.com and it was only $15 but I love how it organizes my changing table. It is just cheap plastic but I love it.

Milk Bands

I used this with Jake too, but I still think they are cool. They are only about $5 and they keep track of your nursing (what side, how long and what time you nursed) Very cool. You can keep them on in the shower and sleep in them b/c they are very comfortable.

Anyway, those are a few of my new favorite MOM things. Not too expensive but very cool if you ask me. Let me know if I am missing out on any cool products I should know about.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hahaha-you said breast! I know, I'm still 12. Hahahaha.

Cormorant said...

Thanks for the tips! How exactly do the milk bands work? You just pop out the buttons or something? I'm not smart enough to figure it out. ;)

britt said...

ok...all very good things that I want this instant! so with the nursing pad.... it sticks to the breast? so you have to take it off every time? or does it stick to the garments? so they are reusable? just wash? so interested. those bands are great! why is it that no one can remember what side? it's the never ending question. What side did I do last? who knows....who knows?

Heather said...

Britt,
It sticks to the breast. It sticks back on when you are done too. But yes you take it off every time and you wash them every day with just soap and water. I suggest buying 2 pairs

Becki, yes you pop out the little buttons and put them back in the time slots. to do the side you are on, you just flip the bracelet inside out

Unknown said...

I never forgot which side I had one large breast and one rather flat one. I was always lop sided. But the breast pads would be nice I could soak through the thickest. My let down was very powerful and happened whenever a baby cried no matter where I was(very embarrassing in the grocery store with no baby and two large wet marks on my blouse at the check out counter.)