Sunday, April 26, 2009

What I learned today...

When making brownies, no matter how many times you check on them, they ALWAYS cook faster when the oven is on.

What Tyler learned today: No matter how hard you try to take off your church shirt, you HAVE to unbutton it to get it off. (wish I got that on video)

What Jake learned today: cuts hurt a lot worse (no matter how much or how long they were bleeding) after you find out they exist.

What Randy learned? he lives with a bunch of crazies!

Random pics of the day:

our cute "Lily billy" in her church dress

After 26 years of waiting, my perm finally grew out! ;)
I love how Lily looks annoyed I am taking another picture.


Crazy looking Jacob, Creepy looking Tyler and oblivious Lily

7 comments:

Cormorant said...

What a doll Lily is! She has such gorgeous eyes.

Yeah, the whole baking thing can be a problem unless you have heat. Sad to say, I've learned that before as well.

And what I learned today, after making THREE things without fully assessing how many ingredients I had of the said recipes, was that I just need to stop cooking/baking on Sunday. I can never go to the store and I'm always in the middle of something before I realize I'm lacking an ingredient. (I blame it on pregnancy brain!)

Unknown said...

Cutie kids. Good talking to you guys last night. Keep learning things. I learned that no matter how well you think things are going someone out there disagrees with you. Too bad I thought I had it together only to find out I was wrong.

Amber said...

I like the non-perm. You should have tried that years ago :)
Just kidding. It's cute but it seems weird to see you with straight hair.
I'm glad you realized ovens work better when they're on. I bet Randy will think you're a better baker now.
And I'm excited to see Lily when she learns those crazy facial expressions like the boys.

Michelle said...

Sounds like it was a good day all-around then. That's good!

katester said...

Love the hair, love the cake, love the pictures, love everything. oh and love you too. happy birthday!

Michelle said...

Good one. What I learned yesterday is that Sunday has quickly dropped to my least favorite day of the week, very sad I know. I just have to keep reminding myself, "One day I'm really gonna miss this (or so people keep telling me)

H. Wimmer said...

I love you hair you curly and straight....your have great hair!!! Lily has changed so much already since I saw her last..