Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My birthday cake is brought to you by...

Cold Stone. Yep, that's right I didn't make myself a b-day cake this year. I have made 5 cakes in the last month and I didn't really want to make one for myself. I decided a store bought ice-cream cake is just what the birthday girl ordered. Randy brought home this little cake called "midnight delight" and boy was it delightful! Chocolate ice-cream with devils food cake with chocolate ganache, what's not to like? seriously so good. By far the best cake I have had in a VERY long time. Yum. Thanks Randy.Tyler asked why it had "cannons" on top. I had to laugh. They really DO look like cannons the way they are slanted on the ganache.
I would have posted my own picture, but my camera is not working properly. So just imagine the same cake with a few pink candles spread around it. Thanks for all the b-day calls and well wishes!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy and Happy Birthday, I now wish I could eat ice cream.

Ali said...

Happy Birthday. That cake looks SO good! Yum. Good choice.

Michelle said...

Mmmmmmmm. . . ice cream cake. . .
Happy birthday!!

Michelle said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday. Hope you had a great day. That cake looks delicious. I might have to try one for Jared's birthday in a couple of weeks. happy late birthday!