Monday, October 3, 2011

BYU game

Last week I attended my very first BYU football game! It was so much fun too! My brother Dan had bought the tickets because he was supposed to come back to Utah for a business recruiting trip. Unfortunately, his trip was canceled and he sold us his ticket and my little brother Ben sold us his ticket. So, Randy and I were able to go to the game with my mom and dad. It was funny that the seats were so high, on the top row in the center of the east side of the stadium. But at least we had a back rest. :) My dad was generous and bough/shared some candied almonds with us that were amazing. After the game, we headed to a frozen yogurt place and hung out while we waited for traffic to clear out a bit. Thanks for such a fun date Randy!!

Mom and DadRight after a touchdown! Yes, we won the game.
Randy and I after the first touchdown.
I have to add, that going to a football game for date night is not easy to do. We had to leave the kids for about 5 1/2 hours and had three babysitters switch off during that time. Crazy I tell you. It isn't cheap either, but I think it was totally worth it.

No comments: