Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's a mad mad mad mad world!

Happy Valentines day! This morning we awoke to a shocking amount of snow. we recieved close to 2 feet of the white stuff between yesterday afternoon and this morning. I's crazy because yesterday I was looking at our yard and was surprised how green our grass was becoming. That's right, we didn't have any snow in our yard yesterday. The funny thing is that Randy got up this morning to go to work; he said he was going to shovel and then leave so he kissed me goodby. Being me, I quickly returned back to bed hoping to catch some more zzz's. Around 8:00 Ty came in the bedroom and awakened me. I said that it had snowed a whole lot so he should look out the window. He looked out and said very excidedly "oh! there's tons of snow! and there's daddy shoveling!" I then jumped out of bed shocked! To my amazement, there Randy was, two hours later, still shoveling snow from the driveway. School was canceled (not that it matters for our family) and I know a lot of people who missed work because of it. Of course Randy braved the roads to go to work! Quite the interesting Valentines day if you ask me! Here are some pictures for those Curious Georges out there.

No comments: