Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tyler Says

Everyone tells me that Tyler Says is their favorite post and ask me to do it more often. I only get so much material though. I take it as it comes; but I promise to post whenever I get something remotely good. Anyway, here are some of may favorite Tyler quotes from the last couple of weeks. Each one comes with a story, but I think most of them speak for themselves!

"Those are not potty words! Those are basketball words!"

"I am the best 'pacifinder' in the whole world" (favorite new hobby: finding pacifiers for me)

"Balls are way to wiggly to stand on! It hurts to try lots of times!"

"My feelings are hurt, so I think I should be able to play computer all day."

"Nuffing is ever my fault mom! Fings just always happen by themselves."

"I think I know what Jesus would want me to do. I think he would want me to be healthy and be nice to my mom and brother. But I don't want to do that today, maybe I will try to be like Jesus tomorrow insead."

I think I spend a lot of my days giggling to myself and jotting things down. It is nice to have some built in comic relief in our home.

3 comments:

Cormorant said...

Ha ha ha. Seriously, I'm laughing aloud! I'm sure he found his "basketball words" while he was playing basketball, because those bballs are just so hard to stand on without getting hurt. :)

Ali said...

I like the "balls are too hard to stand on." I think those are all super funny. I can't wait until my boy can talk to me.

Jess said...

I love it. LOVE it. I want to book him for my next party.