Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yeah I know!


So, this is obviously what happens when you are bored and your husband happens to be from "spamtown USA." For those of you who don't already know, yep! I do like spam. Like being the opperative word in that sentence. Tyler and Jacob are big fans as well. If you don't know all of our ties to spam, then just give me a call and I will tell you a long funny story about spamburgers at our wedding dinner. That is a very popular story. I actually was talking to a women I had never met and we were talking about weddings and somehow the "spam dinner" came up and her eyes got really big and she said "that was you?!?" Aparantly she had already heard all about my wedding dinner from somebody else. who knew I was famous?! I wasn't always so apt to talk about spam or even like it, but I have come a long way since then. Have a nice day!
p.s. for those of you who know the song that Grandpa Aird used to sing, that is how the title for the blog should be read!;)

3 comments:

TStevens said...

Don't forget, your Brother-in-law here, I am the official formulation keeper for the company, including our over 20 varieties of luncheon meat (i.e. so I know the recipe). It is kind of like knowing the formula to Coca Cola, just not as cool.

Michelle said...

You should have titled it "The whole SPAM family!" Very. . . uh. . .creative. I do love the wedding dinner story though!

Shanna Blythe said...

Okay, I have to hear about the spam dinner at your wedding!