Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just so you know

So I had to delete my beloved likeness to Beyonce! Since I put it on my blog I have not been able to access my blog for some reason. I thought It was awesome though. Had I been able to access the blog, I would have written something to go with it. Yes, the site picks the celebrity that supposedly looks like you. If you want to check it out, go to http://www.myheritage.com/. Just so you know, I also look like kimberly williams paisly and some other black girl and an asian girl. I didn't know I was so multiracial! Now when you think you see Beyonce, remember that it might be me walking down the street looking "bootylicious." I get that all the time! He he he

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I've always thought you were bootylicious. I'm glad I got to see it before you had to take it off.

Shanna Blythe said...

How weird that you couldn't access it. I went to try it out, but it isn't compatible with Safari yet and I've been to lazy to use a different web browser!

TStevens said...

When I access your blog at home it turns up as a nice brown-ish colour and is readable. I also have mastered photo's and embedded links I think.

Lisa said...

I like your humility.