Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to ME!

Okay, I was getting depressed talking about Obama, so I will have a happy post now.

I got to open these presents to myself!

I finally spent my Christmas/birthday money from last year on something special. I am so excited about my new Bosch mixer and accessories! I found it on sale at Emergency Essentials and made the decision to buy it finally. I have been waiting to find it at a good price and I feel like I got a really good deal. I got the universal Mixer, the food processor, and the blender. I used it last night for the first time and I was literally gigling as I mixed up a zucchini cake. Okay, so it isn't the most exciting thing to make, but I got to use the food processor as well as the mixer and I have to say it was so awesome! I don't know how I lived without it for so long. The mixer
The mixer with food processor attachment
The mixer with blender attachment.Snuggled up in it's new home.

p.s. what am I supposed to do now that I don't have any birthday or Christmas money? I guess I will just bake and cook a bunch of stuff until I get more this Christmas. :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea a good thing about today. I know you will love it, I never made cookies until I got mine. Now I cannot stop making them.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I was going to comment on this posting but I don't know what happened to the color - the print just disappeared. Anyway enjoy!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Well it wasn't your blog it is our slow internet connection. After I sent my first comment the background changed to brown and I can easily read the white print. Zucchini cake sounds great especially at this time of year. If we had a food processor we would be having zucchini/carrot patties. We had them for dinner at the other couples apartment (they have a hand processor) and they were delicious.

katester said...

Happy Birthday! All of your gifts you bought yourself seem pretty confusing to me but I am glad you love them and are smart enough to figure them out. hehe

Alecia said...

It's funny how we get excited over kitchen appliances ...I would be in heaven if I got a brand new toaster! Happy B-Day..

Alecia said...

oh and I can totally picture you giggling, ha ha..

Heather said...

p.s. It isn't my birthday (It's in April) I have just been saving my money for almost a year for this purchase!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

Hey, of course you can put us on your blog. It is nice to hear from you. What a cute family you've made!

I'm glad you liked the videos.
Dave