Friday, January 9, 2009

Did you Know?

Tyler says Monkeys grow up to be Gorillas and Tigers grow up to be Lions. I honestly cannot convince him otherwise. He is right and I am wrong and apparently one of his arguments is that "my Daddy told me that" I sure hope he is lying otherwise I'm not sure about the man I married.
I remember when we went to Yellowstone this summer and I read a pamphlet about weird questions people have about the animals and one question was something like: "what time of year do the Elk turn into Bison?" I was laughing so hard. Now I understand they must have gotten their information from my misinformed son.

I guess it is a good thing we got a Zoo pass for Christmas right? It looks like we are in desperate need of some investigating.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need to realize that as the mother you do not really know anything. I do not know how to spell just ask Cenneidigh. I do not know how to add just ask JT. I do not know anything about being a teenager just ask Gunnar, and my favortie I do not know anything about women just ask David. Get use to it you are not as smart as you thought, I know I'm not.