Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tyler Says...

Me: "Ty, I am going to go take a shower. Will you please watch Jacob?"
Ty: "OK, but can I play a game on the computer?"
Me: "can you watch Jacob AND play the computer?"
Ty: "Yeah, Yeah!"
Me: "OK Watch Jakey!"
I leave to go get in the shower, but before I turn on the shower I hear
Ty say: "Jacob! DO NOT do anything you are not supposed to so I can play my game!"

Wow, if only I had known sooner all I had to do was tell Jake not to do anything naughty so I could "play my game" my life would've been so much easier these last 2 years. Amazing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is how Gunnar babysits so we just go to Walmart or Target and never out of town.

Nessa said...

Yep- I just tell my kids to behave and immediately halos appear over their heads and they act like angels...this parenting stuff is SOOOOOOO easy!

katester said...

What a smart little whipper snapper.

Clayton and Amber said...

So funny. Yes, I've found myself asking my kids the same thing. Wish it worked! I love your cute kids.