Sunday, March 8, 2009

40 Weeks today! nope, no baby yet

Today is my due date! Yay! that day I have been waiting for and waiting for. what do you do when it passes? I guess just moan along with the other 40% of women who go past that day. I was really excited too because last night I had contractions (really strong ones for about 4 hours) they were about 3 to 4 minutes apart and at about 4:00am. I got up and walked around to help them get stronger but when I did that, they slowly got further apart and not as strong. bummer. I really thought that was going to be it! Well, I am sure she will come when she hits 10lbs right? Maybe we will greet her for Jakey's NEXT birthday huh. (That's what Ty wants). Maybe she is supposed to come when my cankles are as big as my thighs. lol. we'll see. I'll keep you posted.

9 comments:

Amber said...

I'm pretty sure she'll be here before Jake's next birthday :)
She's such a girl! She just teases and changes her mind and teases and won't be here til she's 100% sure everyone will be focused on her (if only she knew it would be like that anyway!)

Unknown said...

Whine Whine Whine. Try three weeks late then you can whine.

Nessa said...

I hated going past my due date. I always say that my due date is actually an expiration date...anything over that date is UNACCEPTABLE! :) I need your address so I can send out some stuff...email me at eric@clanconnett.com.

Michelle said...

Hang in there. It's got to be soon right?

Cormorant said...

Keep going. I'm sure I'll go over as well, since I went two days over with Ava also. And good luck when it does come!

Clayton and Amber said...

Cankles? Ha ha. You are a great sport. I am jealous of your bowling score. 189-Seriously?! With bumpers and a ramp I might get half that! You rock!

H. Wimmer said...

We love you!!! We can't wait to meet your soon to be sweet Angel. Trust me Roxie did the same thing with TONS AND TONS of PAINFULLY FALSE LABOR...I feel your pain

Heather said...

Heidi, well, the labor doesn't hurt, I'm just anxious for her to come that's all.

Michelle said...

Hello. Where is my daily update? You don't have to post this if you don't want to. I just need to know what is going on.