Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Second Hypnobirth Video

This video is kind of like Jacob's in that it is missing the most intense part; the actual birth. But I have had requests to "see me do it again" I still believe Hypnobirthing is the way to go and I am glad that I was able to do it again. The labor is probably boring because it doesn't actually show me doing anything, but here it is. It shows me up until I was dilated probably around a 7 or so, but I quickly went from 6 to 10 (about a half hour)

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Totally awesome! Thanks for sharing and she is adorable!

Michelle said...

You make it look so easy! I am so glad she is finally here.

Unknown said...

Good job, have fun with her. Love the cheeks.

Clayton and Amber said...

I love her! Way to go Heather! You are the pro! I just read about your boys being sick and Lily's scary spitting up. I am so sorry. I'm glad you are all on the mend and what a story about your car. I'm glad you got it back. Poor Randy. Lame impound.