Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby is good for bowling

Our family went bowling today. Real bowling that is... none of this WII bowling stuff for us. We had a great time too. Jacob would just giggle and giggle every time he got to push the ball down the ramp. Apparently my baby bump is good for my bowling game though. I ended up bowling a 189 my highest score ever! I usually bowl around a 140 or so. Yes, I did have bumpers though so maybe it doesn't count so much. But I swear the bumpers only helped me out twice! the four strikes were all me! It was fun to get out and play instead of sitting around waiting for the baby to come. I even walked home from the bowling alley to try and "move things along" oh well. we had a great time.

Check out our scores! awesome!

2 comments:

katester said...

Bowling helped my mom bring me into this world before Christmas so who knows. Good luck!

Amber said...

Bowling pregnant was not any better for me than not. I guess I need to be farther along than 10 weeks for it to help! I can't believe you got a 189. Bumpers, shmumpers, you rock.