Thursday, March 12, 2009

pregnancy update

sorry it's a little late, but I went my midwife today and now I am dilated at a 2! Wow! I know. The baby has move down another two stations which is good. She is really low now. We are hopeful she will come on her own, but if she doesn't we have decided to induce labor on Tuesday (St. Patricks Day!) I will be over 41 weeks at that point and my midwife feels that it is long enough to wait. We will let you all know if anything exciting happens in the meantime.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I had a dream 2 nights ago that your water broke and you had your baby super fast. So I was WAY excited when we called yesterday and you didn't answer, but alas, you must have just been at the dr.
But, yay! a 2! It's progress and that's what's important--you're definitely not moving backwards. And good luck with the lowness. Megan was really low and by the end I felt like if I were to jump too much, she'd just fall out.
So you should go find a trampoline or something :)

Nessa said...

Good Luck! You really are my hero. At this point I would be doing jumping jacks and screaming, "Get out, get out, get out!" :) Are the boys excited?

TStevens said...

I am hearing rumours???

Unknown said...

So what did you name her and how big was she and what the heck is going on. I called and left a message. Let me know.