Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tyler says... Curious George needs to know the commandments!

Tyler told me today that "Curious George is a bad monkey and he really needs to know the commandments" he also said that the man in the yellow hat knows the commandments so he should teach George to chose the right. Wow.

This comes from a little boy who in his prayers every night says "Please bless Jakey to know the commandments and please bless me to know the commandments." I guess I should be like the man in the yellow hat and teach him eh? I'll do my best.

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Seriously, the things these kids say just make me smile! :)

Clayton and Amber said...

cute! Good boy Tyler. You have taught him well. I think your little girl can feel safe to come now that Ty is aware of the commandments!

Amber said...

Yeah heath--I can't believe you haven't taught Ty the commandments yet. No wonder he prays about it every day.

katester said...

Wow, that is too cute.