Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Has anyone seen my car?


The past few days have been wonderful and tiring and happy and sad. But today was an interesting one to say the least. apparently while we were busy bringing our new baby into the world, someone else had their eye on getting something new as well. they decided that new thing would be our car. Yep, sometime between Friday and Tuesday, our Honda Accord was stolen! Randy had left it in his work parking lot on Thursday to take me to the doctor and had planned on carpooling back to work Friday morning and picking it up. Since we had the baby Friday morning though, he obviously didn't go back to work to pick it up. He got through with work today only to find that it wasn't where he had parked it. CRAZY! It is especially alarming to me because they have pretty good security at his work and there were cameras in the parking lot, so hopefully they will see who took it and when on one of those said cameras. The police said we have a 50/50 chance of getting it back. Our guess is that it has already been chopped though. If you see it let us know. UT license plate number 796 LXX.

Everything will be okay though because Obama will get us a new one. Right?

7 comments:

katester said...

Oh my gosh, that sucks! Good luck with finding it and having it be in one piece. doubtful but hopefull that you do.

Unknown said...

Wow I thought Utah was so happy and crime free. You should move here we don't even lock our doors.

Nessa said...

Yikes! As if the stress of recovering from delivery, having a newborn, and keeping up with the boys wasn't enough! I hope they find it soon!

Michelle said...

You should have put "Dude, Where's my car?" as the title. That is soooo sad! What great timing, huh? I hope it all works out OK for you.

Clayton and Amber said...

I'm so sorry. That totlly stinks. I hope you are able to find it. I will be on the look out. And yes, Obama should get you a new one soon.

Tina Sims Gifford said...

I could've sworn you told me I could just "have" it!

TStevens said...

I for one blame George W Bush