Saturday, February 7, 2009

I guess we'll start with the bunk beds

yep, we bought the boys new bunk beds in order to make ready for our baby girl to arrive. they were almost as excited about it as I was. Jake has made the transition into a "big boy" bed wonderfully. He actually stays in the bed and goes to sleep. Imagine that. I was afraid that when they moved downstairs they would be scared being so far away from me and Randy, but they seem to be OK with it because they are together. There have been some fights about sharing this new bed, but all in all it has been great.

Here are some pictures of Randy and the boys setting them up together.





All done! We just need to make the beds.

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

OH such cute boys and I love the way Jake is right there to help.

Amber said...

Megan can't get enough of the videos right now. She waves and says hi and loves them. So you should post them often!