Saturday, February 7, 2009

New phone

We got a new home phone system and a new cell phone. obviously if you have talked to me in the last week or read my blog you know how frustrating it has been for us because Qwest cancelled our Internet with no reason to. I don't want to talk about how bad it has been anymore. We have a new phone and I can call long distance from home now for free! Wahoo! I can actually call people in the ward without having to use my cell phone. (I know it is weird that half are long distance and half aren't). Anyway, I am very excited about it. So look forward to me calling you and not having to say "Hey can you call me back." Also, give me a call at home instead of the cell from now on.

3 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Do you get free international long distance?

Heather said...

Yep, it is called Skype.

Amber said...

Wahoo! You're back! We want to skype you later.