Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm not THAT crazy!


Randy and I attended the temple a couple of weeks ago for our stake temple night. We were in the middle of the stake meeting in the temple's chapel and my feet were swelling pretty bad. they hurt in my high heels. When I noticed this, I turned to Randy and I whispered into his ear "Do you think it would be appropriate to take my shoes off while I listen?" He just looked at me like I was crazy and was trying to tell if I was serious or not. he didn't respond. I thought it was weird at the time, but later he told me he thought I asked "Do you think it would be appropriate to take my shirt off while I listen?" Yeah, I may be crazy, but I'm not THAT crazy!

6 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

When I was expecting Steven I was already two weeks over due and if the doorbell rang or the phone rang, my overly pregnant mind always said "Oh good the baby is here!" I must have thought it was an oven timer or something.

Amber said...

I'm glad you weren't trying to strip down in the temple. Good job. But I bet it would have been ok to take your shoes off :)

Unknown said...

Crazy pregnancy worries. I always cried at every commercial on TV. I also craved he strangest foods. Crisp pickles and strawberry cream cheese together I thought I might die if I did not get those two items to eat. Whoppers were always a favorite, but not one at a time at least two maybe three.

Nessa said...

What...your Temple doesn't have a 'Nudist Night'? :)

britt said...

lol...I feel that crazy sometimes.

H. Wimmer said...

Yes the pregnancy brain...I personally miss it because I had an excuses for doing crazy things but now...
There were so many time Doug would look at me as if I was crazy..Lets just say I freak out over a missing Leg...