Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yay more snow! (Yes, I shoveled)


We got some more snow today and the boys played outside while I shoveled the driveway. They aren't much for playing though; It is more like they walk around in the snow making footprints and then stop to eat some snow and then walk around some more. Ah well, if I wasn't so pregnant I could probably show them how to actually PLAY. oh well, maybe I just need Randy to come out with them sometime and show them how it is done. Here are some pics.





6 comments:

Amber said...

For some reason Megan really liked that video. She's waving at the screen and keeps saying "no". Ahaha. Good job to teach the boys about the yucky snow. It will save them some sad experiences!

Clayton and Amber said...

Yes, thank you for teaching them about what snow is NOT good to eat. I'm glad Tyler brought up orange snow...because honestly I had forgotten that one.

katester said...

Do I need to take your shovel away?!?!! Or do I need to remind you you are vErY pregnant?!?!! Please kick your feet up and get some serious R&R.
Cute pictures though!

The Hardy's said...

your boys are so cute. stop the shoveling woman!

TStevens said...

I see that you are no longer posting my comments, but you must visit this web-site - I look forward to seeing what your talent and creativity can do!

http://afrojacks.com/pics/pics-gallery?func=detail&id=405

Heather said...

David, I have posted all your comments! haven't I? Anyway, saw the site and I would actually LOVE to paint someone ELSE's baby bump. it would be too hard to do it on myself though. Tell Micah to come on over and I will paint a can of SPAM on her tummy or something. :)