Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tyler Says...

I sneaked up on Tyler talking to Jacob and this is what he was telling him.
Ty:" You know Jakey, we are growing and when we grow up all the way, we get to move to a different house where we can paint it whatever colors we want. Then we also get to be the boss! That is what I am doing, and you can do it too."

He was so excited like this was an amazing realization. I'm glad that he is excited to grow up and move out; because some days I really wish it would come sooner. He is constantly telling me he wishes he could be the boss. I pray his wife is OK with him being the "boss".

2 comments:

Amber said...

Awww! That is so cute but at the same time, it just makes me sad to think about because I know our kids will be grown up and gone before we know it. Craziness. I guess that's why grandkids are fun because then you still have babies to snuggle.

Michelle said...

Wait. . . Tyler's not the boss?