Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!!!

OK so for the two people who actually read my blog, I am back. Wahoo! I have been without the internet/phone for a week and a half! A week and a half people! you can't imagine what that has been like for me. ohh...I couldn't check my e-mail, read blogs, entertain my son, look up recipes or anything else that I google. It has been awful to say the least. But, I am back now and I am trying to catch up on the goings on in the Cyber world that I have missed. I have lots to post, but I don't have time right now, so I will post later.

P.S. I hate Qwest who (among other things) cancelled our account for no reason, assumed I lived at my next door neighbors house (and gave them the Internet we were waiting for) and who also thought we were the "Vremners".

P.S.S. If you need to get a hold of me/us please call my house number now as it will be used more regularly than the cell phone. Both the numbers are the same. you can also e-mail me and I will actually return your messages this week.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! It's fixed! We missed you. I just noticed on your baby ticker thing that you are only 4 days away from how far along I was when I had Isaac. Get your bag packed!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Glad you are back we were getting worried something had happened and were going to call which would have made it worse if we had tried to call before you got the phone fixed.

Amber said...

Isn't it crazy how much you rely on it?!? We were only with out it for like 6 days and it about drove me crazy. What on earth did we do before we could google everything?