Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So Very Girly!

Maybe it is because I have two boys, but now that we are making ready for a baby girl, everything looks SO very girly! I swear all the bows, ribbons, pink, purple, flowers, etc. gets to you. You look at it and it seems a bit much. Don't get me wrong, I love it, it is just a little overwhelming. Today my wonderful new neighbor had her two girls drop by a little gift for me. It was a crib bumper with matching quilt, a crib sheet, two very cute baby robes and a photo hanger for the nursery. Needless to say, she is my new favorite person! It is so nice of her to give me these things. They are extremely girly and very pink. So cute. I had already made peace with the fact that I was going to use my "gender neutral" crib bedding, but now I don't have to. We are so excited for the baby to come into our family and I am trying to get everything ready before she decides it is time to arrive. I still need to paint the blue wall in the nursery another color though. I'll post the nursery when it is finished. anyway, enjoy my very girly photos.




Here are some of the clothes that I have. I bought most of them at a consignment store here in town for a dollar a piece. It is awesome. I can't wait to dress her up.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun stuff, getting the room ready is one of my favorite things.

Amber said...

Yay! I agree, I felt so good when I knew the room was all set and just waiting for the little one to use everything. And how cool that your neighbor gave you her crib stuff, it is very cute too. (that could have been awkward if it was ugly :) ).

Nessa said...

I went 'pink crazy' when Claire was born...by the time she was 2 months old I couldn't stand the color! Grab some greens and purples just to make sure you don't go into overload like I did! :)

Unknown said...

Pink is great. Cenneidigh and Zeke love pink. Cenny because she is a girl and Zeke because he was only 16 months old when we all went pink crazy with Cenny.

katester said...

So cute! you will love having a girl! they are awesome and so much fun to shop for and dress up.

H. Wimmer said...

I love dresses!!! I love going to Carters and buying dresses!! I'm hello kitty craZy!! Have fun girls are so much fun!!

Tina Sims Gifford said...

I love it! And what a nice gift. Too bad I moved before this new neighbor could shower me with gifts!! :)

Clayton and Amber said...

So girly! So cute...so jealous! I guess I shouldn't say jealous...I'm so excited for you!